December 28, 2017December 28, 2017 0 Comments
My Top Reads Of 2017
It’s been a great reading year, I was able to finish 131 books. Out of those, I am going to share with you, my top 10! In no particular order.
- Behind Her Eyes, By Sarah Pinborough- Dark, twisty, and an amazing ending
- Six Stories, By Matt Wesolowski- Podcast style story, amazingly written, dark, intense. Ending will surprise you.
- Bring Her Home, By David Bell- Every parents worst fear, shows how far a father will go to find and get redemption for his child.
- Exquisite, By Sarah Stovell- Intense, climatic, shows a dangerous relationship between two females
- The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo, By Taylor Jenkins Reid– The most heartbreaking book I read this year. I loved everything about this book.
- Emma In The Night, By Wendy Walker- I loved the dark, twisted secrets, and the mysterious nature of this book.
- The Good Daughter- By Karin Slaughter- This dark and intense. Full of sensitive subject matter. It was definitely a one more chapter book, and when I got to the end, my mind was blown and my heart was broken.
- White Bodies, By Jane Robins- Whoa, this book was full of icky, nasty, creepiness. One of the sisters was a real odd duck. But this was an addicting read, and I was shocked at the ending.
- Good Me, Bad Me- I felt like this one showed the fine line of good and evil in people and under certain circumstances, the evil comes out. No matter how hard you fight it.
- The Wife Between Us, By Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen- LOVED this book. Once I finished Part One, I had a total WTF! Moment, and just had to stop reading to absorb what had just happened. They warn you not to make assumptions, I still did, and everyone I made was so completely wrong. This book was incredible and one I will remember forever!
- Harry Potter Series, By J.K. Rowling- This is a bonus selection as I read this entire series to my twin boys this year. While not at all my typical read, I fell in love with everything about this series, and now it will always hold a special place in my heart.