August 31, 2017August 31, 2017 0 Comments
August 2017 Reading Wrap Up
Here are the books I read this month. Some are good, and Some are not so good.
- The Guineveres, By Sarah Domet
- The People We Hate At The Wedding, By Grant Grinder
- Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix, By J.K. Rowling.
- The Stolen Marriage, By Diane Chamberlain
- After Life, By Marcus Sakey
- At Waves End, By Patricia Perry Donovan
- The Good Daughter, By Karin Slaughter
- Wonder Woman; Warbringer, DD Icons, By Leigh Bardugo
- Lie To Me, By J.T. Ellison
- Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince, By J.K. Rowling