Hi Guys and Gals! So way back in April, I hit a year mark for my blog and my Bookstagram account, and I feel like I do giveaways frequently on Bookstagram. So now it’s my blogs turn!! So here is what I am giving away. Along with the books, I may throw in a few extra goodies! Good Luck everyone!!!!
1 Finished copy of “The Child” by Fiona Barton (Not released yet) As an old house is demolished in a gentrifying section of London, a workman discovers a tiny skeleton, buried for years. For journalist Kate Waters, it’s a story that deserves attention. She cobbles together a piece for her newspaper, but at a loss for answers, she can only pose a question: Who is the Building Site Baby?
As Kate investigates, she unearths connections to a crime that rocked the city decades earlier: A newborn baby was stolen from the maternity ward in a local hospital and was never found. Her heartbroken parents were left devastated by the loss.
But there is more to the story, and Kate is drawn—house by house—into the pasts of the people who once lived in this neighborhood that has given up its greatest mystery. And she soon finds herself the keeper of unexpected secrets that erupt in the lives of three women—and torn between what she can and cannot tell… (From Amazon)
2. ARC of “The Breakdown” By B.A. Paris (Not Yet Released) – If you can’t trust yourself, who can you trust?
Cass is having a hard time since the night she saw the car in the woods. It was on the winding rural road, in the middle of a downpour, and a woman was sitting inside―the woman who was killed. She’s been trying to put the crime out of her mind; what could she have done, really? It’s a dangerous road to be on in the middle of a storm, and she probably would have been hurt herself if she’d stopped. Not only that, her husband would be furious if he knew she’d broken her promise not to take that shortcut home.
But since then, she’s been forgetting every little thing. Where she left the car; if she took her pills; even the alarm code.
The only thing she can’t forget is that woman, the woman she might have saved, and the terrible nagging guilt.
And the silent calls she’s receiving, or the feeling that someone’s watching her… (From Amazon)
3. “Weave A Murderous Web”- By Anne Rothman-Hicks and Ken Hicks- Jane Larson, a hotshot litigator for a large law firm in New York City, is sucked into an unfamiliar world of divorce and child support when she helps out a friend. Jane’s discovery of the deadbeat dad’s stash of money soon unravels a web of lies, drugs, and criminal activity that keeps getting more dangerous. Soon, Jane is involved in a high stakes race to recover a missing suitcase of cash and catch the murderer before she becomes the next victim. (from Amazon)
Now on to the “Rules” all I ask is
1. That you be a follower of mine. (I will be checking) Please don’t follow to un-follow after giveaway ends.
2. Please be in the U.S. ( sorry international followers, I’ll think of something special to do for you guys)
3. Comment with your email, so I know who to contact, and tell me what has been your favorite read so far this year.
Giveaway Ends on July 5th at 8 p.m. CST.
Also just a heads up, I will be shipping THE CHILD and THE BREAKDOWN , the publisher will be shipping “WEAVE A MURDEROUS WEB” directly to the winner.